Thursday, May 10, 2018

HOME alone... never!

"Rejoice in the Lord always... the Lord is near... And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4,5,19

It's the day after experiencing tears from heaven, and God's comforting Arms are still around me.  Running late, i quickly pulled out and slipped into a school shirt. The one on top happened to be my "Home" shirt.  Then jumping into the car for my 3-minute drive to school, i turned on my radio for the first time in days only to hear one of my favorite songs from Chris Tomlin. Can you even imagine what it was?? 
"Home"
This world is not what it was meant to be
All this pain, all this suffering
There’s a better place waiting for me
In heaven Every tear will be wiped away
Every sorrow and sin erased
We’ll dance on seas of amazing grace
In heaven
I’m goin’
Home
Where the streets are golden
Every chain is broken
Oh I wanna go
Oh I wanna go
Home
Where every fear is gone
I’m in Your open arms
Where I belong
Home
Lay down my burdens, I lay down my past
I run to Jesus, no turning back
Thank God Almighty, I’ll be free at last
In heaven
Blinded eyes will finally see
The dead will rise on shores of eternity
The trump will sound, the angels will sing
Hallelujah, hallelujah
I am goin’
I’m goin’ home
I’m on my way home
I’m goin’ home

How thankful i am that when i am too tired to think or keep going, God is still tirelessly and continuously providing for my needs, comforting my heart and strengthening my soul for the day.  How can anyone not believe in Him?

Thank You, Father, for not leaving me. Without You, i would be a basket case. I can't and won't do life without you.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment