Wednesday, May 9, 2018

where did that come from?

"'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,' declares the LORD. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.'" Isaiah 55:8-9

Sitting under a cloudless sky, i felt a soft spray of water falling on me.  Checking my surroundings, i saw no one around me, no sprinklers, and absolutely no reason under the sky for the light rain i felt and saw.  In awe, with no understandable answers, and feeling depleted from the day,  i just sat back and enjoyed the refreshing moment.

While i'm sure there might be a scientific reason for my experience, i have my own ideas.  Just maybe they were tears from heaven.  Tears of rejoicing and comfort.  Just maybe they were the tears God wiped from Daddy's face.  Tears of having no more pain or struggles and tears of joy as he is now completely healed.  Tears Daddy no longer needs and falling down on earth to comfort me and remind me he is home and all is well with his soul.

Thank You, Father, for Your daily grace and mercy on us during and after our hurts.  I will keep looking up to You because You are my Peace.  Thank You.

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; He will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. (Rev. 7:17)

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment