Friday, October 11, 2024

a shakin' and a makin'

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers/sisters." Romans 8:28-29

Is there any value in chaos?

In the storm and now in its aftermath, there is a question still pounding in my heart... what strongholds is God shaking out of us in making us more like Him?

success
power
materialism
conceit
comfort

Our Father uses ANY thing and EVERY thing, including chaos, to move us in a closer relationship with Him and others.

Father, thank You for shaking more of Your sense in my life.  I can only be more like You, if there is less of me.  May I praise You, and not complain in any discomfort when faced with opportunities to transform and aid me in better reflecting Your Son.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment