Monday, October 7, 2024

can i help you?

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

This morning the first image i saw on my computer was a spectacular sunset. At first glance it mirrored a beautiful angel with outstretched arms. What a refreshing, inspiring and uplifting reminder of what we are called to reflect in our own lives, especially now, to others.


As some of us prepare to return to school, i pray for God to direct and empower us in leading and caring for our students. Just as we know some of their story, we undoubtably do not know the depth of it all.

While the most repeated question over the past week has been “Do you have power?”, may we swap out that question for a new one... "What can i do for you?"
Father, open my eyes and stir my heart in the need of others. I am thankful for all working in my behalf to restore power and peace to my life. While I wait patiently for more normalcy at home, may I be mindful enough to serve You wholeheartedly with JOY. Guide us in reaching out to those in our presence with wide opened arms as a beacon of Your light, hope, love and peace.
Praying for a gentleness and understanding in all as we access and pour out the many blessings we possess.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment