Monday, November 10, 2014

send me! send me!

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'" Isaiah 6:8

Teachers absolutely love it:  hands eagerly flying in the air responding to a question. It's like watching a flock of seagulls soaring over the ocean -- beautiful. There is one sure fire way of accomplishing this type of response.  Ask for a volunteer to deliver a message, run an errand, or anything else for the opportunity to depart from the routine classroom learning and there won't be a hand left in a lap.

As students of the Word, are we as eager to respond to our Teacher's requests?  God is constantly searching for volunteers to deliver His message, to do His work and to leave the routine of classroom learning for some hands-on action.

Listen.  He's asking right now for a volunteer. "Who will share My love with the unlovable? Who will provide help to the needy?  Who will stand up for the abused?"

Is your hand in the air? 

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment