Monday, March 16, 2015

at a lost?

God said...
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:16

3 months and 22 days ago, and she still remembers...

"Mrs. Williams, did you find your bracelet?"  Bre asked.
"No, i haven't."
"I'm going to make one for you.  Is it okay if i just put your children's initials on it?"


Feeling overwhelmed, isolated, rejected, misplaced or lost?  Don't worry, God has you. He has not forgotten you or your situation. He is working things out for your best and His glory. 

My lost bracelet is not forgotten, but more importantly, neither are we.  As my children's name were engraved on my charms, so we are engraved on the palms of God.

Father, even when we don't feel at peace or see it, may we have just enough faith to know it because we know you.  Year-by-year,day-by-day, minute-by-minute... You are our Peace.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal


...please pray for the Hartell family, Spartanburg High School and Pacolet Elementary School

No comments:

Post a Comment