Wednesday, February 10, 2016

love is in the air!

love letter #1... Be Mine


Some things in life are worth repeating and rereading, like love letters. I've carried these around for  years and never, never plan to part from them. I'm pulling them out of my treasure chest (Bible) to remember, rediscover and reflect on the greatest love of all and to share with you.  No matter who you are, where you are, or what you are doing, YOU ARE GREATLY LOVED!  May we always remember Whose we are and Who loved us first. Read and believe His blessings for you  -- His beloved Valentine.


Dear (your name),


Do you not know?  Have you not heard?   (Isaiah 40:21)

I will never take my love away from you.  (1 Chronicles 17:13)

To you, I will be compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in love.    (Psalm 103:8)

I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Joshua 1:5)

I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.  (Isaiah 41:10)

Since you are precious and honored in My sight, and because I love you... do not be afraid, for I am with you.  (Isaiah 43:4 5)

I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name, you are mine.   (Isaiah 42:1)

I will quiet you with My love. I will rejoice over you with singing.   (Zephaniah 3:17)

And remember, dear Child of Mine,

My love endures forever.   (2 Chronicles 20:21)


 Dad

What a Love!  What a God!  What a Father!
Yes, Love is in the air for each and every one of us!

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment