Friday, April 21, 2017

whose prints are these?

"For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10

The  damaged library book was an opportune moment to discuss book care.   Ms. B showed the class a book with a footprint on the page and asked, "How can this be prevented from happening?"

Without any hesitation Braden  shouted, "Clean your shoes!"

Although his answer was basically correct, it was not the one desired.

Sometimes when nudged by God, i'm sure the responses i mumble are not what He's wanting...

I'll do it later.
She doesn't deserve my help.
I need more time... more money... more resources.
I don't have enough to share.
I rather do something else. 
But he gets on my nerves.

Father, help me to see my struggles with Your eyes. Clean my soul and heart, for i am often short-sighted, self-centered and hasty in making decisions. Sometimes it's helpful for footprints to remain.  Any prints or handiwork left behind is good, when it comes from You.  

we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment