Tuesday, July 4, 2017

let freedom ring!

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

May the bells of freedom be heard everywhere today!

For the many who dedicated their life and even died for my freedom, I humbly give thanks. Did i do anything to deserve such a sacrifice? Not at all; it was completely their desire to save and serve others.

Sacrifice...
God, You started it all with the sacrifice of Your Son on the cross.  You determined me worthy of saving, even before I spoke Your name.  Such a love I cannot fathom. Grace beyond measure. Mercy deeper than the universe.  I celebrate freedom and peace in You. Thank You.

And to the many selfless public servants and soldiers who have and still fight to protect my life and my homeland, I salute.

I am thankful to be a child of God, and I am thankful to be an American. Long live the free and the brave. May His Peace reign in my heart always.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment