Wednesday, December 12, 2018

the unexpected gift...

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

It was an early and unexpected CHRISTmas gift... and i can already tell you, it was also my favorite.  Like many of you, my ever-growing schedule was overflowing with this and that.  Falling further behind in my wishes and plans, my frustrations were increasing and cheer decreasing.  And then it happened.  A miracle! A timely gift i yearned for, yet found it slipping rapidly through my fingers.  TIME... it is one of the most precious gifts we possess. And one we have for only one second to the next.
Father, i am so thankful for the gift of quiet time for the past couple of days... time to stop, reflect, prepare, rest and restore the JOY of CHRISTmas.  Thank You, for the fresh snow. You again have melted my heart with Your goodness.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may His love fall on you, again, like fresh, new snow,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment