Monday, May 6, 2019

comfort, please

Recent events remind me of the constant need of comfort in our world.  In the blink of an eye life can take dramatic turns.  The realization that so much in our life is also out of our control can be crippling.  It is then we lean heavily on the One who can truly provide the comfort, peace, guidance and strength needed.  If you are hurting today, may His Truths and love cover and comfort you. 
My Dearest Child,
Breathe, and let me remind you of some of my many promises and Truths to you along with my everlasting love…

At the time it happens, I am there. (Isaiah 48:16)
Remain calm; I will fight for you. (Exodus 14:14)
When you pass through the waters, I am with you. (Isaiah 46:4)
I will not leave you or forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
I gather you and your loved ones like lambs in My arms and carry you close to my heart, and gently lead the mothers of the lambs.
(Isaiah 40:11)
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:10, 13)
I am your refuge and strength an ever-present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)
I have captured every tear from your eye. Not a single sorrow in your heart has escaped Me. (Psalm 56:8)
My Presence will go with you wherever you go, and I will give you rest. (Exodus 33:14)
I give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak. (Isaiah 40:29)
I am your hiding place and I will protect you and surround you with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7)
I heal the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds... I am mighty in power; My understanding has no limit." (Psalm 147:3,5)
And remember, My Son, Jesus, told you, "... but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
Pray and believe Me,
I AM
Your Loving, Heavenly Father

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment