Monday, August 19, 2019

first day jitters

"May the God of HOPE fill you with all JOY and PEACE as you TRUST in Him so that you may overflow with HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

First day of school... 

How's the hair?
Does this outfit meet school code?
Where are all my notebooks?
Did i get enough supplies?
Wonder what my passwords are??
What happened to my snack?
I hope they like me!
Besides students, some teachers will be having these same questions.  Fortunately once at school, many of the anxieties will dissipate. 

And do you know what will be biggest stress reliever to your students??  Your big smile and welcoming arms.
Jitter bug hugs are best and what is needed most today.  Everything else will fall into place just fine.

I HOPE and TRUST you enJOY your first day!!

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment