Friday, September 20, 2019

what's at the top of your list?

"In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation." Psalm 5:3

Looking over students' reading lists for the summer, i noticed some impressive readers. Success for the summer reading program was measured by reading 25 books or for 25 hours. Many students surpassed the numbers by doubling these numbers or more. They were rewarded by prizes and by keeping their reading skills sharp when school started again.


Yet, the list making the biggest impact on me was not the one with the highest numbers, but the one with God at the top of the list.  
I think this child has the right idea.  Let's put God at the top of our lesson plan each day... in ink.  I am sure there'll be many rewards for us doing so too.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment