Thursday, May 21, 2020

false security

"I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken." Psalm 16:8
 
Besides a mask, i felt wearing gloves was also necessary for my safety, as well as, for others.  I still am a believer of the mask, but the gloves, i'm not so sure. Even though you are avoiding direct skin contact with items or people when wearing gloves, there's a false sense of protection.  Those nasty germs are quick to spread to the glove and transfer to whatever comes its way. Like, BANG! got 'cha. I saw a cross contamination video with nurse Molly and felt like i was watching a horror movie.

Whenever gloves come into contact with germs, they immediately stick to to the gloves and spread to everything else touched.  See the demonstrated below with the syrup representing germs.
From the book, to my cup, to paper, my hand, to doorknobs, keys, light switches... the only place the glove protected was the skin underneath the glove.  Hand washing and hand sanitizer is definitely a needed and wise choice in destroying and preventing the spread of germs. Be mindful of what/where you trust for safety.

Father, i pray you lead, guide and protect me in these questionable days.  No matter what the day holds or what plans i have, i need You to keep You as my first line of defense and my primary layer of protection.  

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment