Wednesday, March 16, 2022

how do you know my name?

"But now thus says the Lord, He who created you, (your name), He who formed you: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine." Isaiah 43:1

 "How do you know my name? Is it because you know my Nanna?"
Although her thinking was correct, she had also given me her id card when she checked out. Yet despite those facts, her face was already planted in my heart.  So, i truthful respond to her, "No, Madison, I know your name because I know you."

And she beamed with JOY.

To be known and loved just for being us, isn't that what we all truly want?  Isn't that how God is with us?

Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me.

Thank You, Father...
and we beamed with JOY.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment