Wednesday, June 21, 2023

miracles, do they still exist?

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-14

Summer started off with a bang.  With good intentions of continuing devotions during break, i have failed. In 3 weeks i've only written 2 for an understandable reason.  My days and nights are filled with enjoying my growing family.  My daughter and "son" welcomed their second child June 8th.  Needless to say, i am soaking up sweet time with them and my other grand treasure. In this summer break of jumbled-up schedules, loss sleep, new routines and other changes, i am wonderfully reminded of the magical wonders and awe of our Father.  As  i take time off from my normal path, i will continue to pray for you.  Of the many things i am uncertain of, the one fact i do know is enough... our God is still a God of miracles.  Don't just believe in Him, believe Him.


Even though my devotions are currently sporadic, we can rest in the fact God never stops, postpones or quits His plans for us.  Think about it, and give thanks. He is crazy in love with you.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment