Friday, August 25, 2023

thirsty?

 "I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25

With the scorching heat lately, the hydrangea basket on my porch requires daily watering.  It's amazing how they can appear practically dead one minute, then shortly after a cool watering be fully revived.


I kind of feel like a withered basket case myself right now.  The start of school and other matters have left me depleted, drained, draggy and dry.  In the heat of life, i've developed a serious daily need for a drenching of Living Water. 
 I'm thankful for Friday and the opportunity for a  continuous, quiet soaking at His feet for restoration and renewal.  

Are you feeling thirsty too?   Let's stop, refresh and quench our thirsty soul this weekend with Him.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment