Wednesday, September 25, 2013

did you remember?

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6

SYATP (See You At The Pole)... today.  
Thank you for joining the millions today praying for our schools. Can you imagine the loud rumbling of prayers for all our students, teachers, administrators, support staff, parents and volunteers pounding on the gates of heaven? Glory hallelujah!!  Rest assure not a whisper, song, plea, praise or smile will escape our Father's ears. May our prayers be unending, because it's never too late to pray.

Thank You, Father, for the gift of incredible sisters and brothers in Christ.  I am humbly honored and blessed to be serving with them in a mission field filled with precious gems... our children. 

have a prayer-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment