Thursday, September 5, 2013

face-off

"I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward to Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:12,14

Because of her tremendous fame, she was a role model for many young girls.  She didn't ask for it, but her television personality, Hannah Montana,  spilled out everywhere. Anything with her name or face on it, caused the cash registers to sing.  In recent years and days, she has intentionally ripped the face off of her wholesome image and opted for a more daring adult image.  I am thankful our media center found her new image conflicted drastically and negatively with her younger days; and therefore, her books on the shelf needed to go elsewhere.



Lord, during the course of our life, we participate in different roles.  But at the end of each day, i want to be found still true to my core role... belonging to You.  How we live and for whom we live is evident by our words and actions. Give me the strength, wisdom and guidance needed to live my life as Your child. Let it be no secret, i'm in love with You.

have a truth-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment