Wednesday, December 4, 2013

celebrate the moment

"They celebrate Your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of Your righteousness." Psalm 145:7

Just have to give a big SHOUT OUT to God for the past week.  It's been filled with sweet celebrations.  
First, my Daddy received the awesome news he had not suffered a silent heart attack... the machines recorded a false reading. Wow!
We enJOYed a quiet, small family gathering for Thanksgiving... some is better than none.  Gladness!
Many of my relatives and friends gathered for a wonderful reunion at the football game... divided on the field but united in the heart.  Hooray!
On Monday I received  a great report from my MRI... no change in my brain scan. Yes!



Thanksgiving definitely goes hand-in-hand with CHRISTmas.  We have so much to be thankful for in our lives... and it's all made possible because of our Lord and Savior. Vivid proof is stamped all over my week -- and yours too.

Father, thank You for the JOY of the past week.  It provided fuel to stay strong in You.  I will continue to praise You in all things.  Thank You for the boost.  Celebrating the moments, celebrating You, celebrating CHRISTmas.

have a glad-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment