Monday, December 23, 2013

surrounded by CHRISTmas snowflakes

"A friend loves at all times." Proverbs 17:17


It was my first gift of the year... a snowflake cookie.  So right and perfect.  I couldn't help but smile remembering a few years ago when i first realized my friends were flakes.  This truth stirred the words below in my heart:


All flakes are unique and straight from above,
A true gift from our Father sent to us with His love.

No two are alike and each has a special part,
That helps to keep us together with Him in our heart.

And when our job here on earth is done,
He will call us back home because His Will has been done.

You are a great flake to me!  Thanks for “sticking” with me through difficult days and for “building me up” when I have been down. Thank you for helping to make me who I am.  
Love, joy, peace and hope to you this blessed CHRISTmas season,   
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment