Friday, July 18, 2014

are you weak?

The Lord said...
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.  Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding... 
the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man/woman who trusts in Him." Psalms 32:8,9,10

Dear Friend,
I am praying for you. I feel your heartache and pain… and more importantly, God sees, hears and feels all you are consumed with in your life.

Praying for Him to surround you and comfort you as only He can.  One thing I know for sure is He does not want  you to keep beating yourself up.  We all make the best decisions we can based on the information and understanding we have at the moment.  Oh, IF ONLY we could see the future!!  What perfect lives we would have…. But then who would need God?  How ignorant and dangerous that knowledge would be for us.  We were created to BE with God… to lean and depend on Him due to our human-ness. 

So, let’s accept our weakness, mistakes and stupidity as opportunities to grow our relationship with God.  It is the One relationship that can save us, protect us, lead us and love us unconditionally.  When I am weak, then I am strong.  Thanks be to God!

Take it easy on yourself… rest in His lap of Love.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment