Friday, May 22, 2015

losing our focus

Jesus said...
"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Mathew 11:29-30

It's cRuNcH time. 

The school year is rapidly wrapping up, and it's hard to maintain focus. This is true for teachers, as well as, students.  Students are antsy ready to toss books out and celebrate; teachers are dazed drying up their Sharpies with endless testing and paperwork.  A lens adjustment is needed to clear up these last fuzzy, hectic days.

Father, bring my mind and heart back in line to what matters most... keeping my focus on You. Year end expectations are high, demands are rolling, the energy level is surging and the time is ticking loudly. Only looking to You can peace be clearly and completely restored.  

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment