Wednesday, August 12, 2015

puttin' on the shine

"Indeed, He who watches over (you) will neither slumber nor sleep." Psalm 121:4

During summer break, i made 2 quick drop ins at school. Arriving back to work Monday, it was obvious this was not true for all. The school was filled with a fresh clean scent and our floors glowed with a spit 'n shine finish. It was all i could do not to kick my shoes off, run and slide down the hallway.
Breaks are nice, but sometimes i overlook the fact not everyone at school has the same break schedule. Let me take a moment and say how very thankful i am for the many who continue working, providing a better working environment for me when i returned.  Thank you! You are an awesome group! 

Father, i also want to thank You.  No matter where i am in life, how i feel, what i am doing, You are always working on my behalf.  Thank you for working all things to the good for me and all Your children, even when i have slipped away from Your Presence.  And this i know, when i return, the marvelous things You show and tell me will wow me.  Thank You! You are an Awesome God!

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment