Wednesday, June 8, 2016

the Root of all...

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderfulI know that full well." Psalm 139.13-14

For some reason, i can't explain, my hydrangea plant in the backyard blooms in all colors... white, pink, violet, blue... in varying shades.  One plant, one root, but an array of  colors.  It's impossible to pick a favorite, because each bloom is unique and possesses its own beauty.  
 

One God, one Root, but an array of children... in all colors, sizes, styles.  All His, all beautiful. Each one specifically and uniquely designed by Him for His purpose.  He loves them one and all.

Father, i want to love like You.  Help me see others like You do.  Every thing and one You created is good.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment