Monday, July 4, 2016

let Freedom ring!

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

May the bells of freedom be heard everywhere today!

For The One, and the many who died for my freedom, I humbly give thanks. What have I done to deserve such a sacrifice?  Absolutely nothing. 

God, You started it all with the sacrifice of Your Son.  You first determined me worthy to save, before I even spoke Your name.  Such a love I cannot fathom. Grace beyond measure. Mercy deeper than the universe.  I celebrate freedom and peace in You.

And to the many selfless soldiers who have and still do fight protecting my homeland, I salute. 

I am thankful to be a child of God, and I am thankful to be an American. Long live the free and the brave. May His Peace reign in my heart always.

have a thank-filled Happy July 4th Day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment