"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8
As a teacher, what do you expect from your class? Some basic expectations might be as follows:
1. Pay attention; listen when the teacher is talking.
2. Be prepared; read your lessons and do your homework daily.
3. Apply what you learn to your work.
4. Respect and obey the teacher.
5. If you need help, ask the teacher.
Would you agree that those expectations are building blocks for the success of the student? To help them get the most out of their studies? And, to reap benefits from it now and in the future?
We, also, are students and are under the watchful, loving eyes of the greatest Teacher, our heavenly Father. He has the desire and ability to equip us with wisdom, discernment and power. May we listen to Him, read His Word, do as He instructs, and pray... in times of need and praise.
we are loved and chosen by God,