Friday, September 9, 2016

the shadow knows

Jesus said...
"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever -- the Spirit of truth." John 14:16-17

Some students need a full-time assistant in managing their duties at school.  With a little help from these valuable shadows by their side, they can accomplish the necessary tasks.  It is a wonderful program providing confidence, correction, direction and clarification to students who require a helping hand.
Do you need a shadow?  I sure do!  I am grateful our Father has supplied us with One. Wherever i go, whatever i do my Shadow, my God, is with me. 

Thank you, Father, for Your daily guidance, discipline and encouragement through Your Spirit, Your Word and prayer.

 "... and being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment