Wednesday, October 5, 2016

how did that happen??

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness, I will build you up again..." Jeremiah 31:3

Needing just 2 items and in a hurry, i used the self-checkout. It had been a stressful day, actually a stressful week, with many concerning issues. As i walked away from the register, i noticed a piece of paper in my hand.

My mind was racing... what is this?? where did it come from?? I didn't pick it up.

I looked up at the clerk and pounded her with questions. "Did you give this to me? Did you see me pick it up? Do you know where i got this?"  But i already knew the answer.  She knew no more than i did. How did that happen??  I had no answer; i was completely baffled. But when i turned the paper over, i was totally blown away and driven to tears.
I obviously had not been heeding God's messages or signals, and He felt a CLEAR, direct approach was necessary.

God misses NOTHING... He knows every minute detail of our live and heart, and He gives us what we NEED....  NEVER DOUBT HIS LOVE.  HOLD ON, HE'S GOT US.

we are LOVED and CHOSEN by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment