Monday, August 14, 2017

puttin on the shine

"...let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

It almost called for sunshades...
On my first day back at school, i was immediately WoWed by the beautiful floors. While i enjoyed the summer, our custodial staff buffed, polished and worked tirelessly putting our building in spit 'n shine shape.  Their effort and dedication clearly glowed.

Father, as we prepare for the students to return this week, i pray they find Your Light shining through.  Brush off my weaknesses, erase my impatience, polish me with kindness  and let me shine with Your endless love.  It's a new year, and time to put on the shine and "Son"shades.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment