Monday, September 11, 2017

9/11... again

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up." Psalm 71:20

9/11... 2001 - 2017

True news:  Troubles surround us -- What changes is the year, the month, the day.

Good news:  God surrounds us -- He is unchanging; we never face a single storm without Him.  

As i traveled this weekend, i witnessed many rescue vehicles and people rolling down the road, preparing for the hurricane's landfall.  It was a distinct reminder of God's faithfulness and love for His children.  Before the storm hits, He is already on it.



The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.



Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.




He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.


I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it.
resting in God... no matter what,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment