Friday, September 1, 2017

but, what about tomorrow?

"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart of steadfast, trusting in the LORD." Psalm 112:7

The past week has been excruciating and still is not over. With unexpected sadness and difficult news my joy has dipped.  But, last night i RE-remembered uncertainties in life are a given.  

I absolutely love my job. At the end of my first year in the library, Ms. B asked me if i were coming back the next year.  And with a smile of certainty, i replied, "i'm not even sure i am coming back tomorrow, only God knows for sure." It's 16 years later, and God hasn't moved me... yet.  I count my blessing each day.

The fact is tomorrow is not a given for any of us. 
Lesson learned - enjoy the moment, and trust God with the ones to come.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment