Thursday, May 20, 2021

the hawks are flying

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

The hawks are flying high... summer is on the horizon.  From a buzz to Mohawks, many are sporting cool haircuts.  Teachers are shaking tomahawks in an effort to restore peace on school territory. With only days left, the students are restless.  The smoke signals from Above are clear... FOCUS, PERSEVERE, PRAY, PEACE...  With God, all things are possible.

Father, even when my hair is standing on end, help me remember all is fine. You, Who know every hair on my head, are still in control.  Life is not always to my liking, but liking, believing and trusting You puts things in perspective. Thank You. 

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment