Thursday, October 14, 2021

do you still believe in miracles?

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-14

Missed reports, broken laptop, jumbled-up schedules, loss sleep... in this week of interruptions i am wonderfully reminded of the magical wonders and awe of our Father.  As i take time off from my regular schedule for a week to soak in the joys of my baby having a baby, i will continue to pray for you.  Of all the things i do not know, there is one fact i am completely sure of... our God is still a God of miracles.  Don't just believe in Him, believe Him.

While you might miss receiving some devotions from me, rest in the fact God never stops or postpones His plans for us.  Think about it and give thanks. He is crazy in love with you.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment