Tuesday, October 19, 2021

don't worry, My Child

"I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. indeed, He who watches over Israel (and all we love) will neither slumber nor sleep." Psalm 121:1-4

It was a tearful departure yesterday.  After a week of heavenly bliss with my granddaughter, daughter and "son", it was time to return home.  How could i leave this new love? How would they manage? Who would help them maneuver through new parenthood waters?

But the truth is i did not leave them alone. Others would be in and out helping and checking on them. And most importantly, there is One that will never leave them or doze off... like i did.

Thank You, Father, for Your ever watchful, attentive and loving Eye on my family and friends. Because of You there is rest and peace in our worn and worried souls.  Trusting You with our most precious gems because You loved them first.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment