Friday, November 19, 2021

what is this?

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?" Isaiah 43:19

They were not what i expected.

For years the kindergarten Thanksgiving placements have had a beautiful traditional look.  But this year, i was shocked to discover a drastic change in color and design.  After studying them for a few minutes, i found myself liking the change.  Different fresh colors for an updated look made for happy turkeys.

Often i find myself stuck in a comfortable rut not open to change.  And then i hear God tapping at my closed heart. Sometimes He wants to share a fresh, new spin of His Word with me, sometimes He feels the need to totally rearrange my thought process and sometimes it's necessary for Him to remind me i'm still a work in progress.  Whatever the reason, i need to always stay open to His nudging.

When i finally remove the fences of comfort from around my head and allow myself to see and be with God with unfiltered eyes, our relationship grow deeper.  He can then share the true beauty of trusting Him with whatever changes occur.  

There is beauty in the moment, with or without changes, when God is with you.  He has a perfect plan... and it is good.  Trust Him.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal



No comments:

Post a Comment