Tuesday, February 15, 2022

a loving reminder

"I have chosen you to be my treasured possession." Deuteronomy 7:6 

Valentine's Day was difficult for some. Through death, disagreements, hardships or other factors, some loved ones are no longer part of our life. So, is there still reason to celebrate?  With a thankful heart, our answer is yes.  There is One Valentine that will never forsake, forget nor fail us. 

"I will meet all your needs."  Philippians 4:19


Thanks be to God we are 
never without a Valentine.  May His Love fill you with peace, comfort and joy every day.  I am grateful for my lifetime Valentine, and grateful for you, my sisters and brothers in Christ.

Nothing and no one will separate you from My love! ... neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation!"   Romans 8:35 39

we are LOVED and CHOSEN by God,
may we live, love, do and celebrate like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment