Wednesday, February 16, 2022

He rescues

 Because he loves Me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name." Psalm 91:14


BOOM!!  As the kindergartener prepared to check out her library book, "Rescue Patrol",  her leg bumped the shelf, and it came crashing down.  Her teacher walking up at the precise moment the accident occurred, immediately comforted Crissy over the scare.  Instead of alligator tears, she released sighs of relief. Crissy had two Rescue Patrols by her side.

Have you had a bump in your life recently, or maybe even an explosion?  We too have always Someone with us to hold, comfort and guide us.  What a relief to know we never face anything alone.  And even if the tears do come, God reaches down and wipes them away with His tender, loving Hand.  We can rest assure our Rescue Patrol can and will handle all calls.


Sometimes we need the Rescue Patrol and sometimes we are the Rescue Patrol's assistant.  

Father, whether i'm calling out to You or You are calling out to me, give me faith enough to live in complete trust of You. As You are always available for me, help me always be mindful of Your nudging to assist and share Your Ways with others.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment