Thursday, March 23, 2023

sweet surprise

"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere." 2 Corinthians 2:14

Focused on starting my morning at school, my eyes failed to see what my nose found... a heavenly fragrance at my desk.  It caused me to stop and savor my surroundings.  My eyes landed on a gathering of beautiful flowers with an even sweeter note from a student.  Her mere presence always brightens my day, but her desire to gift me with flowers caused me to pause and remember how continually blessed i am thanks to her... others and God.


Sometimes we get so busy with our preparations we miss the beauty and kindness God brings into our life, and He has to remind us about our blessings in a different way.  I was thankful i had not lost all my senses and could  enJOY a refreshing, sweet moment from Lilly.

Father, help us to stop and smell the roses You place around us.  May our acts of kindness and love to others remind them of our many blessings from You.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment