Thursday, October 19, 2023

Eye see

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30

The self-portraits were positively creative.  Students found interesting, playful ways to define themselves.


While all of them were fabulous, my eyes kept gravitating back to one.

Clearly his eyes looked like crosses.  I wondered if he knew that.  Then a few days later, i got my answer.  I finally stopped long enough to read the writings above the portraits. It explained why they chose those particular objects to define themselves.  A big smile crossed my face as i read my little friend's report.


What do your eyes show?

Like this child of God, may we as taller children, be bold enough to show and tell of our love for God too. 

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment