Wednesday, October 18, 2023

let the scare GO

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10


The scarecrows on the bulletin board were anything but scary. Instead, their kind faces made me happy, not afraid.


I
t's the same way our Father wants us to feel with Him..  According to 5 different sources, God tells us "FEAR NOT", 365 times. That's a significant number... not just in quantity but quality, as it is also the number of days in a year.  Do you think maybe it's God's desire to remind us each day to FEAR NOT?
  
Thank you, Father, for not letting any opportunity or day slip by without reminding us with You we have nothing to fear.

So, let the Scare GO and be filled with His love and peace. 

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment