Thursday, February 8, 2024

be the rainbow

"I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant..." Genesis 9:13-14


What helps to break up the clouds and bring HOPE for brighter days is a rainbow.  It's what God chose to remind us of His everlasting love and as seal of His covenant made to us.



We are surrounded by clouds everyday...  clouds of hurt, pain, 
loneliness, sadness, anger, confusion.  Cloudy days, we all have them.  And sometimes those days turns into seasons.  As believers, we have accepted the role of being a rainbow in the clouds that surround us.  

Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.

I pray the beauty of our love and kindness break up the clouds in others, allowing the warmth and peace of God to fill their hurting soul.  

I so love the colors of love i see flowing through you! 

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment