Tuesday, February 27, 2024

here's the point

"Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.  I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 63:3-4

Has something extra been added to your plate?  
The pointers at the Book Fair have it right.  We need to keep looking up no matter what is happening in our life.

At the end of the day, G
od and our relationship with Him is the most significant issue. He will be with us and see us through whatever crosses our path... the good, the bad and the ugly. May we raise our hands and celebrate His faithfulness and unending love for us, as our actions point others to Him.

We love God because He first loved us.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment