Tuesday, April 23, 2024

is it true? are you?

"For You, God, formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:13-14

Have you read this book? 

If not, you should, or if it's been a while, take time to reread it. With the end of a school year, a project, a report or other obligation approaching, it's easy to get ruffled and feel you are not accomplishing what needs to be done.  Whether from your heart or from the mouth of another, doubts can surface on our ability and worth.

We might find ourselves asking, "are we enough?"  Can we finish the task at hand confidently to the satisfaction of others?  I pray we take a deep look in ourselves and who we are, and then change the question to "can i finish the task at hand to the delight of our Father as i exert to the best of my ability, time and effort?"  Can you feel the weight of the stress roll your shoulders as you rephrase this question?

As we shine, grow, push, pull, learn, teach and pray, may we embrace the truth of who God says we are, His treasure and beloved one.  

So, i ask you again... are you enough? Surely, our Father answers emphatically, "Yes," with a smile and heart overflowing with love.


i am, you are, He is

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love, do and believe like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment