Tuesday, August 7, 2012

is the lifeguard on duty?


 “…I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12


You see them at the pool and at the beach… lifeguards.  What a comfort to know they are there watching out for dangerous conditions and for anyone in trouble in the water.  If I don’t see someone with that familiar, promising “cross-of-safety” on their swimsuit, my anxiety level increases and my confidence in the water declines.

There is one Lifeguard that never goes off duty.   He has promised to always watch over us and to guide and protect us in all our days.  Whether in water, on land, in the air or in summer, spring, winter, fall… He is always present.  Jesus was born for such a job… saving lives.

So, trust the One with the “cross” with your life every day.  He won’t let you d(r)own.

Have an uplifting-day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment