Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a true know-it-all

"I will not forget you!  See, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are ever before Me." Isaiah 49:15-16

Her request had slipped my mind.  But flipping a paper over, i spotted a number written on my palm - triggering my memory.  Mrs. Terry wanted to check out a book, and i was not at my regular station.  With pen in hand, i wrote the barcode for the book on my palm to remind me of her need later.  And it worked.

Have you made any requests to our Father lately?  Do you feel He has forgotten you, possibly dealing with more pressing issues?  Rest assured, He has not!  He is concerned and aware of every detail in our life. He knows all of our worries, fears, doubts, hurts, embarrassments, etc.  Our Father intently watches over us as if we are His one and only child.  To Him, there is not a more pressing issue than you.  We are engraved on His palms and His heart for eternity.

have a grate-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment