Friday, September 21, 2012

wear your whites!

"And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
"  Micah 6:8

Labor Day is over and the temperature has dropped... can we still wear white?  Sure!  Ms. Post might disagree, but it's bound to be 95 degrees somewhere on the wonderful earth, and that's good enough for me.  Truly, i've caused the fashion police to shutter for years over my choices. 

Sometimes it's necessary to look beyond our immediate surroundings for answers.  And sometimes we need to be a rebel and to step outside of what the world tells us.  When we answer to a higher calling, we can be assured we are dressed exactly the way God intends.  Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

I think i'll continue to wear my whites as a sign of surrendering my all to God.  What are you going to do with your whites?

have a surrendering-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment