Monday, December 3, 2012

are you in the Spirit?

"Be filled with the Spirit... Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:18-20

Bah Hum bug! It's blaring everywhere, and i am not ready... Christmas music.  Now, please don't get me wrong, i love CHRISTmas music, but the jolly Santa songs wear me out.  I can't help but feel the stores and radio stations are in cahoots to increase sales.  I agree it's time for an increase, but it's not about dollars.

Father,  i pray for an increase of my heart, as i love You and others more than last year.  I pray for an increase in boldness in serving You better.  I pray for an increase in faithfulness to You when i face the dark.  I pray for an increase in serving others consistently and not just during special seasons. I pray for an increase in thankful songs to You for Jesus and all other blessings in my life. Thank You, Father.

I might be accused of not being in the  ho-ho-ho spirit, but i pray to be found in the Spirit.

have a growing-filled day!
veneal



No comments:

Post a Comment