Monday, March 4, 2013

a change...

"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had..." Romans 15:5

I changed jobs today.  This week i am a book store clerk, not a media assistant.  Our school Book Fair is a huge fund raiser and requires all our effort and time.  The transformation from library to book store is magical -- like sprinkling Tinkerbell's pixie dust everywhere.  I'll be ringing up more books on the cash register from the Book Fair than i normally checkout from our shelves. 

Do you embrace change with an open heart? I must admit, i prefer the comfort of routines.  I like knowing what is expected, feeling confident in my task, experiencing little uncertainty or fear.  But, there are times when change is necessary. I can't stop change, but i can change my attitude in acceptance of it.

So, here's to wonderful changes!  This week i don't have to fret over what to wear.  Our staff dresses as a team in matching shirts.  Change... i could get use to it and embrace it with a change in attitude.  A right attitude can work wonders in many situations.

have an accepting-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment