Monday, March 18, 2013

i need you...

"Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say: Here am I." Isaiah 58:9

He broke the silence with three words, "can you come?"  And i answered with one, "absolutely."  The move across country last summer concerned me; but as an independent 26 year old, he felt confident about the decision.  Seven months later, he learned not all that glistens is gold, and needed help on yet another move.  My hands filled with responsibilities at home, quickly shuffled the pile to go be at his side.

Did i make the right decision?  Should i have been willing to go help, just because he asked me? What would my Daddy do?

Pain, craziness, mistakes, bad decisions... it doesn't matter.  Like my Father does for me, His child, i want to do for mine.  I am grateful and relieved to know when i call out to God, He always answers me... not because i deserve it or because He should, but just because i belong to Him and He loves me unconditionally. Thank You, Father!

have a peace-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment